Who should join?
- Students who want to test the limits of their knowledge and explore new possibilities. If you are passionate about all things computer,then you’re in the right place.
- Join us for an experience of wide range of activities including but not limited to, learning indemand software, updating one’s technical facts, improving self-confidence, soft skills etc.
- which enhances you individually and prepares you for a successful career in the field of your choice.
Vision and Mission:
- In a world full of common degrees, specialization is king. We want to make curious, self-reliable individuals out of students.
- To empower the future workforce, who ask the right questions, and focus on solutions instead of problems.
- The mission of this club is to bring students together and make them work as a team on innovative ideas with the support of faculties.
- Improve one’s knowledge through interactive activities, sessions and peer-to-peer learning.
- Providing a productive environment to students for their research work.
- Improving technical, communicative, and entrepreneurial skills of students for competing in the IT job market.
- Helping students become self-learners, because studying may end after college, but learning is for life.
Exposure to technology:
- Interactive session on LinkedIn Learning, imparting knowledge on making attention grabbing resumes, and using LinkedIn for better networking.
- Hands-on session on GitHub and Git conducted for all SOCCA Students. Repository making, GitHub functions etc. Were explained in this session.