During one year of study, the programme aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the industry through an interactive learning process. This includes audio/video presentations, team building skills and personality development programmes.
The broad objectives of the programme are:
- To train students in the latest trends of Application Development, Programming Languages and Database Management.
- To enhance their career opportunities in the software development and maintenance sector in the state.
- To expose the students to Open Source Technologies so that they become familiar with it and can seek appropriate opportunity in trade and industry.
- To give hands on experience to students while developing real life IT application as part of the study.
- To augment the knowledge base of the students, through various activities which will be complementary to the theoretical studies.